In our process, the project manager is responsible for making sure that we have good requirements, managing resources, schedule and budget. The technical lead is responsible for defining a solution based on the requirements and implementing it.
You will work with clients to clarify requirements and produce technical designs, specifications and estimates. You will then lead a team of developers to implement the system, ensuring quality.
You will have the freedom to choose the best technical solutions to meet client requirements. This job is like doing multiple startups. It is a great opportunity to gain technical experience and responsibility.
Depending on the project and phase, you may handle project management responsibilities.
Required skills and experience
- Strong technical software development skills
- Ability to translate customer requirements into technical specifications
- Strong communication skills in English, Chinese a plus
- Experience with the consulting business a plus
- Experience with Agile development practices, particularly Kanban or Scrum